Thomas B. Pollock, son of Thomas and Emiline (Miley) Pollock, was born June 5, 1863 in Thonotosassa, Hillsborough County, Florida. He married on November 3, 1882, Jane Mariah Godwin, who was born July 10, 1867, daughter of Solomon and Mary Ann Starling Godwin. The had the following children:
Thomas B. Pollock was a farmer in Thonotosassa. In the 1900 Hillsborough County Census, Thomas Pollock and family were enumerated in precinct #10. It should be noted that this census gave his birth as June 1862. Living with the Pollocks were two boarders; Nevin Murdock, a contractor who was born November 1849 and Thomas Sloan, a farmer who was born January 1845. Thomas B. and Janie Pollock were members of the Thonotosassa Baptist Church. (Jane was commonly known as Janie). Janie united with the Thonotosassa Baptist Church on April 10, 1887. Janie Pollock died August 20, 1906. Thomas B. Pollock died March 26, 1911. They are both buried in the Thonotosassa Cemetery.
- Wesley Pollock born February 1884
- Fred J. Pollock born July 1886
- Charles A. Pollock born October 1888
- Caswell Miley Pollock born February 20, 1890; married Flossie Bell Graves March 21, 1909; died June 5, 1945
- Zada Pollock born October 24, 1893; married 1st a Baisden; 2nd marriage to a Davis; died February 10, 1967
- Ralph Paul Pollock born February 1896; died December 12, 1917; While serving as a private in the 6th Division in World War I in France, he was killed in action.
- Agnes Mae Pollock born May 24, 1899; married Vernon H. Prine; died May 18, 1984
- Unnamed infant son born and died August 18, 1906