"Hiawatha" was the last great boat on the Ocklawaha River. Built in 1904, It came out under R.W. Thompson.
It was the largest and most pretentious of the steamboats.With two Stacks, 10 staterooms in the saloon deck and 18 on the upper.
It was authorized to carry 80 first class passengers and 10 deck passengers.
Owned by R.W Thompson.
Taken abt. 1911
Hiawatha was abandoned in 1919, at Hart's Point.
In 1979 The Hiawatha's remains were removed.