Photographs
Desoto Co FLGenWeb Project

line
 

Kentucky Cafe
circa 1925


 

L. Nona Blakeman   R. Margie Atcher

This cafe was located in the single story section of the Union Bus Station 
and was owned by Nona Blakeman. She opened the cafe in 1925.

photo & information provided by Martha Bruner Brown & Edith Hamilton Rogers

Return to the Desoto Co Pioneer Photo Index
Return to the Desoto Co FLGenWeb homepage

FLGenWeb logo
Updated May 2010
© 


http://www.graphicsbycarla.com/