The Central Pharmacy
located in downtown Mulberry was founded and
owned by the town's Physician, Dr. C.C.Pearce.
Pictured below is A.R."Dick" Cecil, licensed as a Pharmacist
in three states ,moved to Mulberry in about 1937, to work at the CP and
later became a partner in the business. His wife Myrtle worked there, in the
soda shop until they retired in about 1959.
Donated by © : S.P.Cecil
back to Polk Professionals Index
back to Polk County home
2009 - 2011
by: Peggy McSwain